Monday, July 30, 2007

Wear my clothes-parfum-hair extensions

Have you noticed that almost every actress/singer/famous-for-being-famous have their own line of clothes/make-up/parfum/lingerie/bathing-suits/whatever? Like they're not making enough money already with their popularity, they have to go out and partner with some already top-notch store and "design a line"....?

Argh....pisses me off...I wonder if the people who actually buy the Britney Spears cologne, Jessica Simposon bathing suits, Carmen Electra lingerie or Madonna's clothing line think these celebrities actually design/create these items/pieces/ whatever things themselves?

I must say I find it revolting! The drop that overflew the glass (does this saying actually exist in English? la-gota-que-rebalzo-el-vaso) was Paris Hilton. I just read she's now actually going to be a cartoon? A car what???????? Can't wait to see my seven year old watching Paris on TV and asking me to go and buy her a Paris T-shirt! That'll be the day......

What ever happened to buying clothes actually designed by DESIGNERS?????? For the love of fashion I mean. Really. I wonder what Giorgio thinks of the Olsen's walmart line? Ok Ok, I understand that seven year olds would like to dress with the clothes of their "idols", but CLEARLY Paris Hilton is nobody's idol or putting it the right way SHOULDN'T be anybody's idol.

So, there you go, it's out,this is my story and I'm sticking to it.

B.T.W..I'm off to the drugstore, my hair is looking kinda flat and Jessica's extensions look fab.

1 comment:

MadMad said...

Hear, hear! I couldn't agree more!